If your company is in it’s infancy we can help it grow up.
The phrase “Start Up” doesn’t always mean that your company hasn’t launched yet or that it’s in it’s first year of operations. Many firms are considered start ups even during the first three years of their existence. Considering that more than half of all service sector businesses fail within the first three years of operations it makes sense to seek the advice of somebody who has been there before.
Our “Start Up Success” program is designed to offer operational advice and strategic development to companies that are in their first three years of operations and require mentoring to get to the next level.
- Addressing the most common challenges start up firms face while trying to get off the ground.
- Learning to budget your time effectively so that you don’t become overwhelmed.
- How to harness the power of technology to streamline your operations.
- Building a marketing plan that will get you over the hump.
- Analyzye and Simplify, Plan, Implement, Adjust
Through a combination of site visits, telephone meetings and strategic planning and tracking you can be confident that your business is in very good hands.
If you are interested in finding out how we can help you and your business Contact us to learn more about our Start Up Success Program.